Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 523526
Review Request: clutter-box2d - 2D physics simulation layer for Clutter
Last modified: 2010-04-19 03:00:19 EDT
A glue layer between clutter and box2d that provides a special group where the
actors can be set to be static or dynamic in regard to a physics simulation.
- Children of the ClutterBox2d group can be simulated as static or dynamic
rigid bodies. Collision detection.
- Specifying the gravity of the world.
- play/pause control over the box2d physics engine
- Setting linear and angular velocities of simulated children.
- automatic position synchronization between clutter and box2d.
- distance (spring)
- mouse (for dragging objects around and manipulating them).
Well... It contains a copy of box2d. Maybe that's formally ok since box2d is not packaged yet, but it's certainly not ideal. It probably best to DDRT from the start by packaging it separately.
It's short for "I can't spell Do The Right Thing". :-)
Closing for the time being as its no longer currently used in Moblin.