gnome-utils has multilib-conflicts in
the package nvr is:
Here are the options how to fix it:
1) create a noarch subpackage for locales
2) split /usr/lib/* to a -libs subpackage and make it multilib instead of gnome-utils
I'd prefer 2).
Can you check it will work this way?
This request was evaluated by Red Hat Product Management for inclusion in a Red
Hat Enterprise Linux major release. Product Management has requested further
review of this request by Red Hat Engineering, for potential inclusion in a Red
Hat Enterprise Linux Major release. This request is not yet committed for
Doing -libs is fine with me--it's what we do for tons of other things after all.
I guess this is an issue now because of:
* Tue Apr 18 2006 Matthias Clasen <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2.14.0-6
- Incorporate package review feedback
- Split off a -devel subpackage
THis has happened a while ago:
* Thu Sep 17 2009 Ray Strode <email@example.com> - 1:2.27.91-2
- Split off -libs package
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.0 is now available and should resolve
the problem described in this bug report. This report is therefore being closed
with a resolution of CURRENTRELEASE. You may reopen this bug report if the
solution does not work for you.