Description of problem:
The hsqldb init script has the following issues:
* commands 'force-reload' and 'try-restart' aren't implemented.
* when hsqldb is unconfigured - typically its config file doesn't set a required variable such as JAVA_EXECUTABLE - attempt to start the service exits with code 2. This should be 6.
* attempt to start an already running service should exit with code 0, not 1.
* when the service is stopped and command 'status' is run, exit code should be 3, not 0.
* attempt to stop an already stopped service should exit with code 0, not 1.
* when the service isn't running but its lock file exists (the service died), command 'status' should explain the situation and exit with code 2.
* when the init script is executed with an unknown or invalid command, it should exit with code 2.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
See https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/SysVInitScript for details.
This bug appears to have been reported against 'rawhide' during the Fedora 12 development cycle.
Changing version to '12'.
More information and reason for this action is here:
ping - any updates on this bug?
I think Deepak gave up ownership of hsqldb. See:
This message is a reminder that Fedora 12 is nearing its end of life.
Approximately 30 (thirty) days from now Fedora will stop maintaining
and issuing updates for Fedora 12. It is Fedora's policy to close all
bug reports from releases that are no longer maintained. At that time
this bug will be closed as WONTFIX if it remains open with a Fedora
'version' of '12'.
Package Maintainer: If you wish for this bug to remain open because you
plan to fix it in a currently maintained version, simply change the 'version'
to a later Fedora version prior to Fedora 12's end of life.
Bug Reporter: Thank you for reporting this issue and we are sorry that
we may not be able to fix it before Fedora 12 is end of life. If you
would still like to see this bug fixed and are able to reproduce it
against a later version of Fedora please change the 'version' of this
bug to the applicable version. If you are unable to change the version,
please add a comment here and someone will do it for you.
Although we aim to fix as many bugs as possible during every release's
lifetime, sometimes those efforts are overtaken by events. Often a
more recent Fedora release includes newer upstream software that fixes
bugs or makes them obsolete.
The process we are following is described here:
Still not fixed in F14.
Still not fixed in F16
Assigning to new owner.
hsqldb-126.96.36.199-5.fc15 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 15.
hsqldb-188.8.131.52-5.fc16 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 16.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 16 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing hsqldb-184.108.40.206-5.fc16'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
Everything is all right now. Thanks much.
hsqldb-220.127.116.11-5.fc15 has been pushed to the Fedora 15 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
hsqldb-18.104.22.168-5.fc16 has been pushed to the Fedora 16 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.