Description of Problem:
In bug 43319, I sent in a small patch to zgrep to correct a problem with
blank lines. The patch involved hardcoding the number 141. Someone put a
comment above the line explaining that 141 is SIGINT + 128. Actually, 141
is SIGPIPE + 128. Someone may want to just fix the comment to be accurate.
I'm pleased to see that the fix was included, and if I had put a comment in
the patch to begin with, this wouldn't have happened! :-)
I'm talking specifically about line 67 in /usr/bin/zgrep.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Fixed in gzip-1.3-15. Thanks.