Found severity one bug in lorax installer: does not parse
/etc/fstab properly when upgrade requested.
where am I supposed to enter it??? there is no version after
6.0 in bugzilla!
Lorax bugs from the general public should be entered in Bugzilla as
Red Hat Haw Hide bugs which is basically the same thing. Please
reenter your report there and a developer will more likely see it.
Commit pushed to master at https://github.com/openshift/origin
Various logs fixes:
- Fix github issue #5264
- Fix github issue #5262 log links missing href
- Fix github #5269 log links for failed, error builds on overview
- Partial fix github #5266, change "connection closed" to "Log complete"
- Add "Logs for build||pod as first line in log viewer
- Fix download log file link in firefox/other browsers w/arbitrary timeout to destroy link
- Limit log link when buildPhase is new, pending on overview page & comment $timeout in function
- Separate closed/err msg, log name out of text, delay init until log tab selected
- Fix github #5428 log error for pod w/2 containers
*also ensures streamer is closed for a pod log before opening new stream on pod page