Description of problem:
Sat-sync with two --org options will use the second.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Setup Inter-Satellite-Sync.
2. Run satellite-sync including two orgs.
The content will only associate with the second org specified.
1) Warning that only the last org will be associated.
2) Preventing multiple orgs from being specified on the command-line.
3) Satellite sync should allow syncing content to multiple orgs: Bug 528226 - Satellite sync should allow syncing content to multiple orgs.
All related bugs that probably should be considered together when thinking about what to do:
Bug 528226 - Satellite sync should allow syncing content to multiple orgs.
Bug 528227 - Sat-sync with a different org it will remove the first.
Bug 528228 - Sat-sync with two --org options will use the second.
Potentially of interest:
Removing from under sat531-triage for the reasons stated in