Created attachment 364488 [details]
new licq spec
I've done some local repackaging of licq in order to use the latest version and qt4 interface. Attached new spec file which I think is appropriate for rawhide.
- make the qt4 interface the default and included in the main package
- make the qt3 interface a subpackage
- rename the kde interface plugin to kde3
- move the auto-reply and msn plugins in the main package
- add the email and rms plugins to the main package
- create new subpackage for the console plugin.
Hope this is of some use.
This bug appears to have been reported against 'rawhide' during the Fedora 12 development cycle.
Changing version to '12'.
More information and reason for this action is here:
Created attachment 439876 [details]
And this is what I use currently. Keeping compatibility with kde3 and qt was just a major PITA.
This package has changed ownership in the Fedora Package Database. Reassigning to the new owner of this component.
Thanks for the patch. just built licq-1.6.1-1.fc18 on rawhide. there seems a lot of changes in upstream. so please check if it works for you. thanks.
licq-1.6.1-1.fc17 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 17.
licq-1.6.1-1.fc16 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 16.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 17 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing licq-1.6.1-1.fc17'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
licq-1.6.1-1.fc17 has been pushed to the Fedora 17 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
licq-1.6.1-1.fc16 has been pushed to the Fedora 16 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.