Description of Problem:
all applications are piled up in desktop one.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
release 7.1.95 (RC2)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. start gnome (startx or login to gdm)
2. click on gnome-terminal icon, press alt+F2 (or go to second desktop by
any other method)
3. click on gnome-terminal icon.
4. exit gnome, selecting "save session settings" if shown.
5. start gnome (startx or login to gdm)
both terminals have been restored to desktop one.
each terminal is restored in appropriate desktop.
same behaviour is in release 7.1
Will probably fix this in the move to GNOME 2