Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 532368
Review Request: ns-bola-fonts A Sans Font
Last modified: 2009-11-16 02:32:33 EST
Spec URL: http://tk009.fedorapeople.org/ns-bola-fonts.spec
SRPM URL: http://tk009.fedorapeople.org/ns-bola-fonts-20080203-1.fc11.src.rpm
Description: A chunky and geometric decorative font.
Will look at this one when Tiza is finished
Spec URL: http://linuxkommando.com/dev/ns-bola-fonts.spec
SRPM URL: http://linuxkommando.com/dev/ns-bola-fonts-20080203-1.fc12.src.rpm
Changed file location.
1. fontlint states "In GID 76 the advance width (2499) is greatert than the stated maximum (999)" ⇒ please relay upstream
2. repo-font-audit identifies some scripts the font could easily be extended to cover ⇒ please check and relay upstream
3. you do not need to use Mixed Case In Summary; just the first letter in the sentence will do
4. It supports diacritics ⇒ It includes diacritics ?
5. You've forgotten to add the license file to %doc
6. It would be nice if the font metadata said OFL like the detached license file ⇒ please relay upstream
The rest is fine
␆␆␆ APPROVED ␆␆␆
You can now continue from
I hope the process was pleasant, and that it will inspire you to package a
other fonts for Fedora. Please do not hesitate to suggest improvements to our
organisation or documentation on the fonts mailing list.
Thank you for another contribution to our font package pool.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: ns-bola-fonts
Short Description: Chunky geometric fonts
Branches: F-10 F-11 F-12
ns-bola-fonts-20080203-2.fc10 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 10.
ns-bola-fonts-20080203-2.fc11 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 11.
ns-bola-fonts-20080203-2.fc12 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 12.
ns-bola-fonts-20080203-2.fc11 has been pushed to the Fedora 11 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
ns-bola-fonts-20080203-2.fc10 has been pushed to the Fedora 10 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
ns-bola-fonts-20080203-2.fc12 has been pushed to the Fedora 12 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.