Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 534563
can't pivot on resource.availability expression
Last modified: 2014-11-09 17:48:21 EST
if you try "groupby resource.availability" it will throw an exception and display an error message in the UI. this should be supported.
rev2604 - support pivoting on resource.availability expression
* create a new group definition
* edit the expression set and enter "groupby resource.availability"
* click save // this should succeed, previously it failed
* then, calculate the groups
* one group for UP resources (assuming any exist in inventory)
* one group for DOWN resources (assuming any exist in inventory)
* one group for UNKNOWN resources (assuming any exist in inventory [this can happen when a resource as been imported into the inventory, but an availability report hasn't been sent up to the server])
I get 2 groups (because I don't have any with UNKNOWN avail). rev2626 windows/oracle
This bug was previously known as http://jira.rhq-project.org/browse/RHQ-1348