Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 535226
"Date Modified" does not change in content sources when the sources themselves are modified.
Last modified: 2014-05-02 13:50:49 EDT
1. Create a new content source, or use an existing one.
2. Navigate to the source from the "Content Sources" page.
3. Observe the "Last Modified" date.
4. Change any value in this page -- feed URL, user/password, etc. -- and save.
5. Upon page reload, once again observe the "Last Modified" date.
"Last modified" date appears to be the same value as the "Created" date -- or at least, does not change when the source properties are modified.
"last modified" should change accordingly.
This bug was previously known as http://jira.rhq-project.org/browse/RHQ-1945
Temporarily adding the keyword "SubBug" so we can be sure we have accounted for all the bugs.
new = Tracking + FutureFeature + SubBug
making sure we're not missing any bugs in rhq_triage
Moved to ON_QA per triage. If this is still an issue, reopen, otherwise close.
Tested (as per initial steps) on JON 2.4 GA
"Last modified" date appears to be the same value as the "Created" date, does not change when the source properties are modified.