Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 535227
Inventory > Overview > "Groups containing this Resource" box not uniform in appearance (CSS/table issue?)
Last modified: 2010-08-25 11:39:29 EDT
1. Inventory a jboss instance; assure it is a member of two or more groups.
2. Go to the Inventory > Overview subtab.
3. Scroll to the box labelled, "Groups Containing this Resource"
4. View results
* There are no vertical dividers between the columns in this box, which does not match other UI elements. (not sure if this is the intent).
* The horizontal bar for the "Type" column is a different colour than the others.
* Uniform appearance
This may simply be a very small css issue -- the first two columns in this table appear to be different -- i.e., their headers are not selectable in the sort -- so maybe they have a different css element parent. That might explain all/most of the discrepancies. However, sometimes malformed tables end up rendering like this in browsers too.
Not a major concern, but perhaps a tell-tale sign of a larger rendering issue.
This bug was previously known as http://jira.rhq-project.org/browse/RHQ-1946
Imported an attachment (id=368705)
Temporarily adding the keyword "SubBug" so we can be sure we have accounted for all the bugs.
new = Tracking + FutureFeature + SubBug
making sure we're not missing any bugs in rhq_triage
Closing per 25-Aug triage.