Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 535469
Set plugin config properties to be all the same on a group from main edit page
Last modified: 2015-02-01 18:25:21 EST
Maybe I'm missing something but i thought we could set the properties on a group of resources even if some of their members varied?
Steps to reproduce
1) Inventory 3 secured EAP instances
2) Create a group definition for all JBAS instances
3) Use this group to set the creds on the 3EAP instances. They will go green.
4) Inventory some more secured EAP instances
5) Refresh the group definition, Some will be green (old) and some red (new)
6) Go to the Inventory>Conn Props page on the group, not it says Members Vary next to the creds
7) Hit the Edit button, next to the creds it still says Members Vary and you can't check the unset box, see screenshot
Expected result would have been to be able to set credentials on the whole group again
Mazz set me on the right path, about using the icon on the right to set this
However I think you should still be able to override values straight from the original screen, without need to review all of the different values.
This bug was previously known as http://jira.rhq-project.org/browse/RHQ-2160
Imported an attachment (id=368749)
mass add of key word FutureFeature to help track