Description of problem:
This is a list of issues for the ctdb init script when compared with the
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
* missing required action try-restart (same as condrestart)
* reload is implemented, but not in usage message
* required force-reload action is missing
* start fails when ctdb is already running
* `service ctdb status` returns wrong exit status when ctdb is not running. Expected 3, got 1.
* wrong exit status when service is dead, but lock file remains, expected 2 got 1.
This bug appears to have been reported against 'rawhide' during the Fedora 12 development cycle.
Changing version to '12'.
More information and reason for this action is here:
ctdb-1.0.108-1.fc12 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 12.
ctdb-1.0.108-1.fc12 has been pushed to the Fedora 12 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.