Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 539502
postfix: access restriction provisioning is not available.
Last modified: 2014-05-16 10:00:55 EDT
Description of problem:
Though we have the ability to edit /etc/postfix/access file, the change however is not effective as we do not have options to add hash via iManage UI which can point to this access file.
However, if we add the restriction manually into main.cf and reload run postmap and reload and restart postfix, the restrictions become effective.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to iManage UI.
2. Click on Platform and select the server where Postfix Server is running.
3. Click on Postfix Server and click on Access.
4. Edit the Access and add a restriction for a user who has postfix account running.
5. Save and close the access.
6. Try to send a mail from the user for whom we just added a reject.
e-mail can be sent successfully.
e-mail should not be sent successfully and the message under "Argument" should be displayed.
Adding smtpd_sender_restrictions = hash:/etc/postfix/access and then run postmap and reload and restart postfix, would give the desired result.
Temporarily adding the keyword "SubBug" so we can be sure we have accounted for all the bugs.
new = Tracking + FutureFeature + SubBug
making sure we're not missing any bugs in rhq_triage
Lowering severity/priority - not an enterprise plugin