Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 545594
sudoers config field "Tag Specification" does not remain "not set" after saving
Last modified: 2014-05-16 16:10:34 EDT
Description of problem:
The 'Tag Specification' field does not remain "not set" after Saving the sudoers config.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
was detected during a sprint3 build
Steps to Reproduce:
Through the RHQ GUI
1. Create a valid sudoers config entry
2. Edit the sudoers config entry and "Unset" the "Tag Specification" and click OK
3. Notice that the Tag Specification is "not set" and red (as expected)
4. Click Save
5. Click the Current subtab of the Configuration tab
6. Notice that the Tag Specification is suddenly set to true (NOT AS EXPECTED)
This is a bug. The field should remain displayed as "not set" AND the /etc/sudoers file should not contain a PASSWD nor a NOPASSWD tag for this entry.
Temporarily adding the keyword "SubBug" so we can be sure we have accounted for all the bugs.
new = Tracking + FutureFeature + SubBug
making sure we're not missing any bugs in rhq_triage
Lowering severity/priority - not an enterprise plugin