Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 549996
plasma-netbook workspace has no wallpaper configured
Last modified: 2010-01-20 10:51:22 EST
Description of problem:
After enabling plasma-netbook workspace no wallpaper is shown, just a blue background. It seems that this isn't configured because you can easily choose one in the wallpaper selector.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. enable netbook "form factor" in systemsettings -> desktop -> workspace
Additional info: I've filed this against kdebase-workspace first, but maybe kde-settings is better because atm we don't have a plasma-netbook-appletsrc in kde-settins.
By default the setted wallpaper is only shown on the activity where you've choosed it ("page one" or "Search and launch").
Yeah, kde-settings is the right place to address this.
This bug has been triaged
Steven M. Parrish
KDE & Packagekit Triager
Fedora Bugzappers volunteer triage team
Created attachment 385545 [details]
This seems to be enough:
Mhh. And maybe:
confirmed this to be good, working on it.
* Wed Jan 20 2010 Rex Dieter <email@example.com> 4.4-8
- plasma-netbook workspace has no wallpaper configured (#549996)
* Tue Jan 05 2010 Rex Dieter <firstname.lastname@example.org> 4.4-7
- externalize fedora-kde-icon-theme (#547701)