Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 550045
Apache: Incorrect syntax is not validated for 'Listen' directive.
Last modified: 2014-05-23 16:43:32 EDT
Description of problem:
If user enters ip with incorrect syntax say 12222.6567.7687.7878.977866.656565.6576.656.755 in Listen directive in httpd resource in imanage UI, it is accepted without any validation.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to imanage UI.
2. Navigate to the apache httpd resource.
3. Navigate to the 'Configuration' tab.
4. Click on 'Change Properties' button.
5. Click on 'Edit' button for 'Listen' directive.
6. Enter any incorrect ip in 'Ip' field. Enter port as 80. Click on OK button.
7. Click on 'Save' button.
Incorrect ip is not validated in apache resource.
There should be a validation if user enters ip with incorrect syntax.
Temporarily adding the keyword "SubBug" so we can be sure we have accounted for all the bugs.
new = Tracking + FutureFeature + SubBug
making sure we're not missing any bugs in rhq_triage
Apache plugin is no longer owned by the core RHQ team, so unassigning myself from this.