Ailurus provides following functionality.
* Display information about BIOS, motherboard, CPU and battery.
* Change some GNOME settings.
* Install/remove some nice applications which are not provided in the official repository.
* Tell you some Linux skills.
* Enable/disable some third party repositories.
* From package maintainers wishlist -
* rpmlint - clean on spec and rpms
* Koji build successfully -
I will let this block FE-LEGAL to check if having a piece of software that allows you to install proprietary/patent encumbered stuff in Fedora is okay.
This seems like a nice tool for beginners though.
Many Ubuntu users like this tool. I hope that it will be accepted by Fedora.
Moreover, it is being actively developed. The developers will modify the source code according to the requirements from the Fedora community. ：）
I hope that this tool will pass the FE-LEGAL check.
Yeah. This isn't going to pass the FE-Legal check. We cannot include anything in the Fedora repositories that points to these third party repositories, this crosses the line from information to contributory infringement.