abrt 1.0.3 detected a crash.
How to reproduce
1. some time in the past: change photo directory name (not the cache, the actual photo's)
2. navigate to photo directory, start rawstudio
3. notice that all metadata is lost, remember the rename that was performed in the past
4. navigate to /home .rawstudio cache
5. delete newly created cache directory
6. rename old cache directory into new directory
7. navigate to raw directory, start rawstudio
8. program terminates without warning
Comment: .rawstudio cache is in home directory
Attached file: backtrace
cmdline: rawstudio '/data/personal/Foto\'/ /data/personal/F /data/personal/Foto's Nieuw/2'
reason: Process was terminated by signal 11 (Segmentation fault)
Created attachment 382810 [details]
rawstudio-1.2-6.fc12.20100907svn3521 has been pushed to the Fedora 12 testing repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
If you want to test the update, you can install it with
su -c 'yum --enablerepo=updates-testing update rawstudio'. You can provide feedback for this update here: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/rawstudio-1.2-6.fc12.20100907svn3521
rawstudio-1.2-6.fc12.20100907svn3521 has been pushed to the Fedora 12 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.