(There probably used to be a review in Extras.)
* Licensing problems:
* src/fopen.c contains:
> 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
> notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
> documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- the BSD advertising clause, incompatible with GPL
* src/snprintf.c uses the "Frontier Artistic License", AFAICS never approved
for Fedora (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing)
(In both cases the functionality is probably unnecessary and the files could
be removed from the source tarball)
* LICENSE-snprintf.txt is not provided in %doc
> aide.x86_64: W: log-files-without-logrotate /var/log/aide
Can the log file grow without bounds?
* Uses %makeinstall, is it necessary? Makefile.in seems to support DESTDIR.
* Uses %define, should use %global instead
* The "nostatic" macro is defined, but not used
All findings have been addressed in aide-0.13.1-16 except the license issues. This is going to be handled by a new upstream release.
aide-0.14-0.1.rc1 was built to address all problems found in this package review. Please let me know if there is anything else that needs attention. Thanks.
> aide.src: W: invalid-url Source0: http://download.sourceforge.net/aide/aide-0.14-rc1.tar.gz HTTP Error 404: Not Found
It seems http://download_s_. ... works.
Approved, assuming this will be fixed in the future.
I - tremble - would be interested in seeing a EL-5 and EL-6 branches and would be happy to (co)maintain if you'd like