Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 561336
segfault when #include directive is used in cycles
Last modified: 2010-06-01 04:10:02 EDT
Description of problem:
Sudo segfaults when #include directive is used in cycles.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create new file (for example: /etc/sudoers.local (mode 0440)).
2. Edit this new file and set:
- user privileges (for example: operator ALL=(ALL) ALL)
- #include /etc/sudoers
3. edit /etc/sudoers and set: #include /etc/sudoers.local
4. run command under sudo (for example: sudo)
Memory stack is printed and it segfaults.
Warning message expected with no segfault.
thread on sudo-workers mailing list:
An advisory has been issued which should help the problem
described in this bug report. This report is therefore being
closed with a resolution of ERRATA. For more information
on therefore solution and/or where to find the updated files,
please follow the link below. You may reopen this bug report
if the solution does not work for you.