Description of problem:
Perform a text-mode install. Boot into the installed system and inspect the packages installed.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
* 100% (3 out of 3 attempts)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Perform a text-mode install (I used a virt guest while booting with "serial console=ttyS0")
2. Boot installed system
3. Attempt to install additional software
-bash-4.1# rpm -Uvh http://server/path/to/package.rpm
-bash: rpm: command not found
-bash: yum: command not found
rpm and yum should be installed I think?
* The /root/anaconda-ks.cfg file lists no %packages. According to jkeating, when no packages are listed, it should install @base and @core.
-bash-4.1# tail -n2 anaconda-ks.cfg
* Raising as an F13Alpha blocking bug as this prevents point#14 of the Alpha release criteria (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_13_Alpha_Release_Criteria)
"# The installed system must be able to download and install updates with yum and PackageKit "
Tested using a text-mode install with anaconda-13.26 (F-13-Alpha-TC2). The installed system contains rpm and yum as expected.