Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 564235
[raw-config]Validation message in basic or advanced mode does not get cleared on translation.
Last modified: 2010-09-13 16:25:20 EDT
Description of problem:
Validation message in basic or advanced mode does not get cleared on translation.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. For the structured and raw server, click on on inventory-> connection
2. Set the raw validation to yes and structured to Yes
3. Go to configuration Basic mode and click on edit
4. edit a value and commit
5. the validation message is displayed
6. Now go to advanced mode
7. See the validation message from structured mode
8. Edit in advanced mode and commit
9.see the message and switch to basic mode
Validation message in structured mode & raw mode does not clear out on translation
Validation message in structured mode & raw mode needs to clear out on translation
Temporarily adding the keyword "SubBug" so we can be sure we have accounted for all the bugs.
new = Tracking + FutureFeature + SubBug
making sure we're not missing any bugs in rhq_triage