Description of problem:
The stat took fours hours to reflect successful translation submission.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Download and submit translation
2. Confirm successful submission message
3. Check the stat
Submitted translation has not been reflected for around four hours
Submitted translation to be reflected immediately
ja-JP/Windows_XP_Installation.po tested on 25-Feb
ja-JP/Windows_2008_Installation.po tested on 22-Feb
Weird. Apparently it's also fixed in 0.8. I couldn't reproduce it.
Diego, some other people have experienced the same problem. Is any chance to have this fixed in 0.7.4?
Otherwise the notice needs to be sent out to translators.
Now, v0.7.4 has been rolled out in production env. This bug has affected only "Docs :: Release Notes » Fedora 13" so far, and may be affected other "Docs :: *" to be added later which have publican file structure. Here the steps to reproduce.
1. Submitted ja-JP/Legal.po with (9/2/2)
2. 'File submission successful'
3. [History] section said for the submission I made as;
'A file for Japanese (61%) has been submitted to the Fedora 13 of the
Docs :: Release Notes project by noriko 13 minutes ago.'
4. However, ja-JP/Legal.po stat has not changed and stated as 61%
(8/3/2), instead of (9/2/2).
5. Taking several hours, the stat updated and showed correct number of (9/2/2)
I don't think we will ever patch 0.7 to fix that issue. Also, we would like to update Transifex to 0.9 when it comes out. I'm closing this as WONTFIX.