Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 570322
[abrt] crash in virt-manager-0.8.2-1.fc12: Process /usr/bin/python was killed by signal 6 (SIGABRT)
Last modified: 2010-04-05 12:13:37 EDT
abrt 1.0.7 detected a crash.
Attached file: backtrace
cmdline: python /usr/share/virt-manager/virt-manager.py
comment: virt-manager 0.8.2-1 crashes when connecting with TLS to a windows HVM. An older virt-manager (0.7.0 on Fedora 11) can connect to the same target server. It appears that the problem is related to the gtk-vnc viewer. It also appears that it can connect to a linux HVM without incident.
reason: Process /usr/bin/python was killed by signal 6 (SIGABRT)
release: Fedora release 12 (Constantine)
How to reproduce
1. Load Fedora 12 on two computers.
2. Make one a KVM virtual server with libvirt.
3. Load virt-manager on the other.
4. Configure TLS (certificates) on both ends. (verify with -c qemu+tls://host.domain.com/system version)
5. Connect to a windows HVM using virt-viewer.
Created attachment 397666 [details]
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 540810 ***