Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 571790
Review Request: liboping - C library to generate ICMP echo requests
Last modified: 2010-03-22 04:38:13 EDT
Liboping is a C library to generate ICMP echo requests, better known as
"ping packets". It is intended for use in network monitoring applications
or applications that would otherwise need to fork ping(1) frequently.
* Package name is OK
* Licence is set correctly (GPLv2)
* Used language is American English
* Builds fine in Koji
* rpmlint looks safe
* Documentation is marked properly
* Packages must NOT contain any .la libtool archives - OK
* Permissions on files looks safe
Barzdo dziekuje za FLAGE!!!!
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: liboping
Short Description: C library to generate ICMP echo requests
Branches: F-11 F-12 F-13 EL-5
CVS done (by process-cvs-requests.py).
Imported and built.