Description of Problem:
klipper does not open the "actions menu" when an item is selected from the
history menu even if the "replay actions on an item selected from history"
option is enabled if the window that currently has the focus is of a type listed
in "disable actions for windows of type WM_CLASS".
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Enable "replay actions on an item selected from history" -- it isn't on by
2. Highlight a URL in Konqueror. No "action menu" will be opened by default
(because Konqueror is listed in the exlude list).
3. Click on the URL in the history list.
4. The action menu should have opened, but because Konqueror was had
the focus just before klipper was clicked, klipper doesn't open the action
5. Make any other window active. Click the same item in the history. Now
the action menu will appear.
The action menu is not opened.
Since the item is being selected from klipper's history, klipper should
probably not be sensitive to the window that currently has the focus.
Therefore, the action menu should appear regardless of whether the
previously selected window is on the disable list.
Please retry with current version of Fedora Core. Unless you followup on this
bug, it will be considered fixed and will be closed at some point... Thank you
for your time.
Red Hat Linux is no longer supported by Red Hat, Inc. If you are still
running Red Hat Linux, you are strongly advised to upgrade to a
current Fedora Core release or Red Hat Enterprise Linux or comparable.
Some information on which option may be right for you is available at
Closing as CANTFIX.