From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/4.7 [en] (Win98; I)
Description of problem:
1) Section "1.1 More information about RedBoot on the web" The URLs should be in plain text so that if document is printed the URL is visible. In
addition only one of the links works in the PDF.
2) Should have an example of the "disk" command output
3) the "version" command example output should be updated to show the latest banner text output
4) In "1. Getting Started with RedBoot" we should add "disk boot support" or somesuch to overview
5) We should also mention GNUPro applications as well as eCos ones - for example in first para of "1 Getting Started with RedBoot", and added to
"included as part of all Red Hat Embedded Linux and eCos ports." sentance in same section.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1.read the doc ;)
This bug has moved to http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/show_bug.cgi?id=58392