Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 585151
Review Request: R-sciplot - Scientific Graphing Functions for Factorial Designs
Last modified: 2010-07-13 03:34:08 EDT
Spec URL: http://www.nosuchhost.net/~cheese/fedora/packages/devel/R-sciplot.spec
SRPM URL: http://www.nosuchhost.net/~cheese/fedora/packages/devel/R-sciplot-1.0-1.fc12.src.rpm
A collection of functions that creates graphs with error bars for data collected
from one-way or higher factorial designs
- Fix version
The version of this package is 1.0.7 not 1.0 cf
- Fix %check
- Fix %changelog
Please update the format of the changelog, the version-release should be on the same line as the changelog entree.
- Please include the README and the CHANGELOG as doc
(In reply to comment #1)
> - Fix version
> The version of this package is 1.0.7 not 1.0 cf
> - Fix %check
> - Fix %changelog
> Please update the format of the changelog, the version-release should be on
> the same line as the changelog entree.
is an allowed format according to
> - Please include the README and the CHANGELOG as doc
and thanks for you time and input
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in koji (http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2152947).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
2 packages and 0 specfiles checked; 0 errors, 0 warnings.
* final provides and requires are sane
* %check is present and all tests pass.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
** APPROVED **
how did you generate that list? is this from a script?
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: R-sciplot
Short Description: Scientific Graphing Functions for Factorial Designs
Branches: F-12 F-13
(In reply to comment #4)
> how did you generate that list? is this from a script?
From a former review of mine, and following the review guidelines.
CVS done (by process-cvs-requests.py).
R-sciplot-1.0.7-2.fc12 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 12.
R-sciplot-1.0.7-2.fc13 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 13.
arf I am seen this too late, you are missing this:
BuildRequires: R-devel, tex(latex)
R-sciplot-1.0.7-4.fc12 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 12.
R-sciplot-1.0.7-4.fc13 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 13.
R-sciplot-1.0.7-4.fc12 has been pushed to the Fedora 12 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
R-sciplot-1.0.7-4.fc13 has been pushed to the Fedora 13 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.