Latest upstream release: 1.0.21
Current version in Fedora Rawhide: 1.0.20
Please consult the package update guidelines before you issue an update to a stable branch: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_update_guidelines
More information about the service that created this bug can be found at:
Changes since 1.0.20:
* New backends: kodak (Kodak i18xx), kvs1025 (Panasonic KV-S10xx), p5 (Primax PagePartner)
* 224 more scanner models supported.
* Many backends updated.
* Improved compilation on uncommon platforms.
* More consistent option naming.
* Scanimage no longer writes image to tty.
* Modern translation infrastructure.
* Improved saned network daemon.
* Internal SCSI, USB, threading, TCP & UDP code updates.
* Updated HAL and udev support.
* New sanei_magic image processing library.
* Documentation updates.
This package is critical(Hardware) , mandatory update for F13.
It's way too late for having this new version, practically without testing, in F-13 GA (or as a zero day update). I plan to issue this as an F-13 update (possibly F-12 as well), but only after this has been tested extensively.
ok, I am waiting for it in fedora-updates-testing.
I've built 1.0.21 in Rawhide, F-13, F-12, testing updates will follow shortly.
sane-backends-1.0.21-1.fc13 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 13.
sane-backends-1.0.21-1.fc13 has been pushed to the Fedora 13 testing repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
If you want to test the update, you can install it with
su -c 'yum --enablerepo=updates-testing update sane-backends'. You can provide feedback for this update here: http://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/sane-backends-1.0.21-1.fc13
sane-backends-1.0.21-1.fc13 has been pushed to the Fedora 13 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.