Apache plugin fails when augeas 0.7 is used.
When httpd recursive lens is used and we try to change configuration and save that change this error occurs:
get.c:952: rec_process: Assertion `lens->tag == L_REC && lens->jmt != ((void *)0)' failed.
According to fdrabek this should be fixed in 0.7.1 of augeas. That only appears to be available here (http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=168241) right now
(12:38:27 PM) ccrouch: cswiii: so can you verify if you see https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=586403 too?
(12:40:53 PM) cswiii: ccrouch: if i can better determine what "fails" means.... where are we seeing that get.c message? I can read / change config stuff so it /may/ work. but the way comments get mucked up don't exactly provide a clear result.
Filip please work with Corey on reproduction steps and see if this is still an issue with augeas 0.7.1
Should go to ON_QA, along with reproduction steps
1. Copy httpd lens from plugin resources to /usr/share/augeas/lenses/dist/
2. start augeas by command augtool
3. change any apache value (for example:
"set /files/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf/<IfModule?/param test.c"
4. save the changes by command "save"
5. If the problem is still there then command save will end the augtool with error message "get.c:952: rec_process: Assertion `lens->tag == L_REC && lens->jmt != ((void *)0)' failed."
Mass-closure of verified bugs against JON.