Description of problem:
When trying to update tonight:
Test Transaction Errors: file /usr/share/gettext/libintl.jar from install of gettext-0.17-16.1.fc13.x86_64 conflicts with file from package gettext-0.17-16.fc13.i686
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
Hmm what if you install gettext-0.17-16.1.fc13.x86_64
Sounds like notabug...
Additionally I moved the remaining libs to gettext-libs
which should further reduce multilib problems.
Something odd is going on here, as the gettext.i686 package was listed in red by yum. I don't know whether there was a previous packaging or yum/rpm error that led to its installation. In any case, I've removed the .i686 version now and the update is proceeding normally.
Ok closing for now - please reopen if you see it again
or find a way to reproduce.