Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 588402
Xmoto 0.5.3 is out, please update.
Last modified: 2010-05-10 19:44:19 EDT
Description of problem:
X-Moto 0.5.3 2010-04-30
* Ugly Mode heavily improved (Menu GFX and Scripted Sprites)
* xdg-basedir implementation
* bugfix: Compile with ode 0.11
* bugfix: Rendering no more stalls on level restart
* bugfix: Messages System (also for multiplayer)
* bugfix: Multiplayer: Screen Shadow
* bugfix: Multiplayer: Minimap
* bugfix: Multiplayer: Time Panel & Game Status
* bugfix: Multiplayer: Death Sound for all Players
* bugfix: libode compatibility
* bugfix: edge rendering order improved
* bugfix: better Quickstart behaviour
* graphics: Death Zones, Teleport Zones and Particles rendered in low level gfx modes
* graphics: modes toggle by using F10
* graphics: 3 graphics modes now: Contrast mode, light graphics, full graphics
* graphics: animated textures
* Checkpoints implementation
* audio: new music foxrun
* new level pack: Whatshisname Cup
* control options: separate tabs for players
* munin plugin
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
xmoto-0.5.3-1.fc13 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 13.
xmoto-0.5.3-1.fc13 has been pushed to the Fedora 13 testing repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
If you want to test the update, you can install it with
su -c 'yum --enablerepo=updates-testing update xmoto'. You can provide feedback for this update here: http://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/xmoto-0.5.3-1.fc13
xmoto-0.5.3-1.fc13 has been pushed to the Fedora 13 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.