Description of problem:
Performing an action on in the JON right-hand screen frame results in collapsed display in left-hand screen frame
For example, if a deployed app is highlighted in the left-hand screen, and an action is performed in the right-hand screen, the tree display in the left-hand screen is collapsed up to the level of the highlighted tree element.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
JBoss Operations Network
build number: 10561
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Deploy the attached quickstart.esb
2. Expand "Quickstart_helloworld.esb JBoss ESB Statistics" to display its children
3. Highlight "Quickstart_helloworld.esb JBoss ESB Statistics"
4. Enable the 1-minute refresh in the right-hand screen frame
5. Observe "Quickstart_helloworld.esb JBoss ESB Statistics" collapsed display
The display is collapsed
No change to the level of display of the services tree.
See screenshots attached.
Created attachment 411451 [details]
Created attachment 411452 [details]
Created attachment 411453 [details]
This behaviour should not be present in the next version of JON. The tree should not ever auto-collapse anything.
Closing per GWT efforts