Description of problem:
If a user uninventories an EAP which is running on one JDK (e.g., Java 5), removes it from inventory, restarts it with a newer/different JDK (e.g., Java 6), it is returned to inventory but maintains the JAVA_HOME from the initial discovery.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Assure you have two JDKs installed, i.e., "/opt/jdk1.5.0_22" and "/opt/jdk1.6.0_20"
2. Start an EAP using one of the JDKs (/opt/jdk1.5.0_22); discover and add to inventory; assure it goes green.
3. Stop EAP and remove from inventory.
4. Relaunch EAP, this time using a different JDK (/opt/jdk1.6.0_20); add to inventory (though it might auto-add since the key is the same as the stale item).
5. Click the Inventory > Connection subtab of the EAP server.
6. View the value of "JAVA_HOME Path"
The value of the stale, older inventory persists to the newer one.
The appropriate value of the newly inventoried EAP should be populated in the field.
ccrouch - is this something we want to officially support?