Spec URL: http://www.recoll.org/fc10/recoll.spec
SRPM URL: http://www.recoll.org/fc10/recoll-1.13.04-2.fc10.src.rpm
Recoll is a personal full text search package for Linux, FreeBSD and
other Unix systems. It is based on a very strong backend (Xapian), for
which it provides an easy to use, feature-rich, easy administration
I did some work on this package some time ago.
I ported that work to your package, including these changes:
- use version macro in source url
- don't strip bins, giving non empty debuginfo package
- more explicit file listing
- try to preserve timestamps
- use proper name for spec file
- fix changelog
- license seems to be GPLv2+
- include some %%doc files
- add buildroot tag
- some source has execute bit set
- explicit enable inotify
- add aspell-devel to bulldreq
- make with _smp_mflags seems to work
- add post scripts
- add patch to build gui with correct flags (ref: 338791)
Feel free to improve further.
Thanks for the improvements, they're all ok with me.
To reviewers: please use the new URLs above for review, I'll use these files as the base for further maintenance and updates.
(In reply to comment #2)
> Thanks for the improvements, they're all ok with me.
> To reviewers: please use the new URLs above for review, I'll use these files as
> the base for further maintenance and updates.
Are you already sponsored or do you need a sponsor? See
I am just guessing you are not sponsored from your mentioning of being upstream
developer of recoll. In that case, please add appropriate blocker bug for
if it's a FE-NEEDSPONSOR, I can't take it up, you need a sponsor.
Reverting to NEW.
As discussed with Jean-Francois, closing this as dup.
Ankur, please consider to review the new ticket, thanks.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 612719 ***