Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 590621
[abrt] crash in nautilus-2.30.1-2.fc13: canonicalize_path: Process /usr/bin/nautilus was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Last modified: 2015-03-03 17:47:56 EST
abrt 1.1.0 detected a crash.
Attached file: backtrace
cmdline: nautilus --sm-client-id 10f9804759ecc7d0ee125989511655319900000013590030 --sm-client-state-file /home/charles/.config/session-state/nautilus-1273410314.state
reason: Process /usr/bin/nautilus was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
release: Fedora release 13 (Goddard)
How to reproduce
1. create a user named pub with password 123456
2. start the ssh daemon on localhost
3. login and browse local with pub user in a window(B) (click "Places"=>"connnect to server")
4. open another window (A) with my original user
5. drag a file with shift pressed down, from A window to B
Created attachment 412797 [details]
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 575421 ***
This bug appears to have been filled using a buggy version of ABRT, because
it contains a backtrace which is a duplicate of backtrace from bug #575421.
Sorry for the inconvenience.