Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 591244
add mod_revocator to 5.6
Last modified: 2011-01-13 17:38:50 EST
The mod_revocator module retrieves and installs remote Certificate Revocate Lists (CRLs) into an Apache web server without requiring a restart.
This package is needed for IPA and Certificate System.
Technical note added. If any revisions are required, please edit the "Technical Notes" field
accordingly. All revisions will be proofread by the Engineering Content Services team.
This package is required for IPA and Certificate System.
RHEL5.6(x86_64) -- nightly
Following tests were performed successfully.
(1) Basic CRL retrieval by enabling CRLEngine
(2) Ensure apache server starts OK with CRL retrieval disabled
(3) Test Retrieving an expired CRL with CRLAgeCheck
(4) Test Retrieving an expired CRL with CRLAgeCheck
(5) Test retrieving an unavailable CRL with CRLUpdateCritical disabled
(6) Test retrieving an unavailable CRL with CRLUpdateCritical enabled, and CA is up & running.
(7) Test retrieving an unavailable CRL with CRLUpdateCritical enabled, and CA isn't up
An advisory has been issued which should help the problem
described in this bug report. This report is therefore being
closed with a resolution of ERRATA. For more information
on therefore solution and/or where to find the updated files,
please follow the link below. You may reopen this bug report
if the solution does not work for you.