Spec URL: http://red.fedorapeople.org/SRPMS/R-statmod.spec
SRPM URL: http://red.fedorapeople.org/SRPMS/R-statmod-1.4.6-1.fc12.src.rpm
Various statistical modeling functions including growth curve comparisons,
limiting dilution analysis, mixed linear models, heteroscedastic
regression, Tweedie family generalized linear models, the inverse-Gaussian
distribution and Gauss quadrature.
R-statmod.src: W: spelling-error %description -l en_US heteroscedastic -> heterosexuality, heterosexual, heterogeneous
R-statmod.noarch: W: spelling-error %description -l en_US heteroscedastic -> heterosexuality, heterosexual, heterogeneous
2 packages and 1 specfiles checked; 0 errors, 2 warnings.
All warnings can be safely ignored.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text is included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
- BuildRequires are proper.
tex(latex) should be in the BR (needed for the man page)
* %clean is present.
* package builds in koji (
* package installs properly
* test runs properly (?statmod::tweedie)
* rpmlint produces 2 warnings, safe to ignore (spelling).
2 packages and 0 specfiles checked; 0 errors, 2 warnings.
* final provides and requires are sane
* %check is *not* present for circular dependency issue.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
I trust you can correct the BR before importing the package into the CVS.
** APPROVED **
Right, just changed that BR locally. Thanks for the review Pierre-Yves!
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: R-statmod
Short Description: Statistical modeling
Branches: F-12 F13
CVS done (by process-cvs-requests.py).
R-statmod-1.4.6-1.fc12 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 12.
R-statmod-1.4.6-1.fc13 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 13.
R-statmod-1.4.6-1.fc13 has been pushed to the Fedora 13 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
R-statmod-1.4.6-1.fc12 has been pushed to the Fedora 12 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.