Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 591953
resources of type "Postfix Server" are not getting listed in the default /browseResources.xhtml?subtab=server
Last modified: 2010-05-18 08:57:20 EDT
Description of problem:
On an RHQ Server with a "Postfix Server" inventoried, the postfix server does not get listed in the default listing of the SERVERS resources. However if you navigate to the ALL resources table, the inventoried Postfix Server is listed. OR, if you go back to the SERVERS listing and search for the postfix server, it will be found.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
build number: 96e557c
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install a Postfix Server on one of your inventoried platforms and discover it.
2. go to Resources > Servers
3. paginate through the table of servers looking for the type Postfix Server
BANG! You can't find it
4. go to Resources > All Resources
5. paginate through the table of all resources looking for the type Postfix Server
YES! You can find it
6. go back to Resources > Servers
7. paginate through the table of servers looking for the type Postfix Server
BANG! You still cannot find it
8. use the Search tool and search for: plugin="Postfix"
YES! There is the Postfix Server
If you have already clicked on the "Category" column for sorting, then the Postfix Server is always found and this defect is masked.
build number: abc4d3e
This newer build does NOT appear to exhibit the bug.
Closing defect since it is no longer observed in the newer builds... will re-open if we see it again.