Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 592351
Errata Search ("All Fields") doesn't search CVE
Last modified: 2016-02-04 12:04:50 EST
+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #576953 +++
Description of problem:
Search is broken: case sensitive, deliminator sensitive, fields are wrong.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Search for an errata by CVE. We'll use this as our example: CVE-2010-0097
2. Now search by CVE, but make it cve-2010-0097 --- it will NOT work.
3. Now search by CVE, but make it 2010-0097 --- it will work.
4. Now try CVE20100097 --- it will NOT work.
5. Now try "All Fields" They will all fail since All Fields does not include all fields.
Talk to me, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have further questions.
--- Additional comment from email@example.com on 2010-05-14 11:52:32 EDT ---
So fixed case sensitive search and partial searches not working here: 7fbdf029cf8666a5033032755da3421af4c69f5a
--- Additional comment from firstname.lastname@example.org on 2010-05-14 11:54:04 EDT ---
Going to clone this to fix the All fields not including CVE, as that is a bit harder to solve.
We have re-reviewed this bug, as part of an ongoing effort to improve Satellite/Proxy feature and bug updates, review and backlog.
We're closing this Bugzilla due to the Satellite 5 version this bug was reported against having been EOL (End-of-Life) .
Please re-open if the issue still exists in the latest Satellite 5 version.
 Satellite Life Cycle page: https://access.redhat.com/support/policy/updates/satellite