Description of problem:
In Fedora 13 (like to 12 or other), after an installation, the SSHD service is on and the SSH port () is open in firewall. It's the default settings and it's problematic for the security of Fedora (brute-force attack).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Simply install Fedora and see.
- SSHD service is on by default.
- SSH port (22/tcp) is open by default.
- SSHD service off by default.
- SSH port (22/tcp) closed by default.
The initial firewall configuration is done by anaconda. Reassigning...