1) When a partition cannot be mounted, update crashed
(Linux partition without a filesystem)
2) When the first linux partition is not /, update says
'no linux partition found'
(layout: /boot hda1 / hda6 with ntfs in between)
3) lilo.conf is replaced during update. The old version is
4) There is no hint to /tmp/upgrade.log (graph. installer)
5) Samba config is moved to .rpmsave new is .rpmnew. There
is no current conf file after the update
6) If running upgrade a second time, a lot of packages are
upgraded. Why ?
7) Possible improvement: show a list with packages added in
this release during the upgrade (e.g. openldap).
These issues are addressed in other bugs in the system.
I will pass the other issues on to a developer. Please refer to these
bug posting for further information.