Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 597944
segfault in close_mount()
Last modified: 2010-11-11 09:34:12 EST
This request was evaluated by Red Hat Product Management for inclusion in a Red
Hat Enterprise Linux major release. Product Management has requested further
review of this request by Red Hat Engineering, for potential inclusion in a Red
Hat Enterprise Linux Major release. This request is not yet committed for
build patch confirmed:
* Thu Jul 1 2010 Ian Kent <firstname.lastname@example.org> - 5.0.5-23
- bz597944 - autofs5: segfault in close_mount()
- add mutex to serialize access to mount module handle in parse module.
- dont check null cache on expire.
- fix null cache race.
- fix cache_init() on source re-read.
- fold autofs-5.0.5-fix-memory-leak-on-reload.patch into
fix cache_init() on source re-read patch where it belongs.
# rpmbuild -bp SPECS/autofs.spec
regression jobs link:
the failure is expected.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.0 is now available and should resolve
the problem described in this bug report. This report is therefore being closed
with a resolution of CURRENTRELEASE. You may reopen this bug report if the
solution does not work for you.