Created attachment 419110 [details]
timeline alert detail
Description of problem:
When an alert is clicked on a resource timeline, a popup appears with the details of the alert. These details contain apparently incorrect entries. See screenshot.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Define an alert on a resource, let it fire
2. Look at the resource's timeline
3. Locate the alert on the timeline and click on it to view the detail popup
The details popup shows the details of the alert but some of the data seems incorrect.
The details popup shows only the correct data.
This is not a real bug, as the condition is "value has changed" has a threshold (= value to compare) of null,
which is shown here (one could put a better message or the old value).
If you put a condition of "Free memory < 20 MB", then you will see the real values.
Verified on JON 2.4Beta1
1) Define an alert on JBossAS (alert condition is 'Free memory > 0.1')
2) Look at the resource's timeline
3) Locate the alert on the timeline and click on it to view the detail popup
The details popup shows correct data.
Created attachment 423786 [details]
Mass-closure of verified bugs against JON.