Description of problem:
The search results table for the "Specific Resource" alert sender still contains columns that have been left out in the recent version of the search page. The "Name" and "Parent" columns have been renamed to "Resource" and "Location".
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an alert, create a "Specific Resource" alert sender for it.
2. Click on "Pick" button to view the resource picker UI.
3. The search results table looks outdated.
The search results table looks outdated.
The search results table in the resource picker should have the same columns as the full search page.
Author: Joseph Marques <email@example.com>
Date: Wed Jun 9 02:36:26 2010 -0400
BZ-601991: fix resource "picker" for specific-resource mode for operation-based alert sender
* simplify picker-popup by removing resource tabs
** this was broken anyway (resourcePicker.xhtml had no JSF nav rules)
* update resourcePicker.xhtml to use GWT-based SearchBar instead of just a plain text input
* appropriately size the popup so that scrollbars will not display by default
Verified on jon24 beta1
Observed that resourcePicker.xhtml now uses GWT-based searchbar.
By default, for 15 item per page, scroll bars are not displayed.
The resource picker displays colums as 'Name', 'Location', 'Description' and 'Availability'.
Mass-closure of verified bugs against JON.