Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 603227
500 Internal Server Error when trying to view list of applicable systems for an errata via SSM
Last modified: 2010-06-14 18:04:30 EDT
Description of problem:
When working with a group, and under SSM->Errata then trying to view the systems on which the errata is applicable, it throws 500 Internal Server Error.
But if you go to the errata tab and click on the number, it does show the systems on which the errata is applicable.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to RHN Hosted (rhn.redhat.com), click Systems
2. In the grey box, click System Groups
3. Pick a group and click the Use Group button (you need to have made a group already).
4. Under System Set Manager, click the Errata tab.
5. One of the columns will be "Systems". Click on any of the numbers in that column to try to view the systems affected by that errata.
The link goes to https://rhn.redhat.com/network/systems/ssm/errata/systems_affected.pxt?eid=9966 which returns Internal Server Error
Page displays correctly. No internal server error.
For Satellite 5.3, /network/systems/ssm/errata/systems_affected.pxt?eid=xyz renders fine.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 599742 ***