Created attachment 423877 [details]
Patch to update Emulex LPFC driver to 126.96.36.199 (applies on top of 188.8.131.52.1p)
Patch to update Emulex lpfc driver to 184.108.40.206 (applies on top of
220.127.116.11.1p, see Bug 591674).
This patch addresses bug fixes.
These are the changes included in this patch:
* Changed version number to 18.104.22.168
* Fix lpfc_io_slot_reset_s4 for SLES10 and older RHEL kernels
* Fix LPFC_READ_REV mailbox command for BE
* Added driver Advanced Error Reporting (AER) support for SLI4 devices
* Fixed FCF discovery failure after swapping FCoE port (CR 102947)
* Fix RPI leak after a VFC shut/noshut storm (CR 102507)
* Allow enabling MSI-X interrupt with fewer vectors than requested on SLI4
* Prevent point to point discovery on a FCoE UCNA (CR 102844)
* Prevent unregistring of unused FCF when FLOGI is pending (CR 102642)
* Restrict scsi buffer allocation (CR 102643)
* Fixed accounting of allocated SCSI buffers when post sgl fail (CR 102644)
* Break up large DMA segments for SLI4
The corresponding upstream LPFC driver patchset was submitted upstream on
[PATCH 0/4] lpfc 8.3.14: Update lpfc to revision 8.3.14
This patch set updates the lpfc driver to revision 8.3.14
The patches for 8.3.14 contain:
- PCI fixes and enhancements
- FCoE Discovery Fixes
- SCSI and SLI API fixes
- Update Driver version to 8.3.14
The bugfixes were cut against scsi-misc-2.6 w/ the 8.3.13 lpfc patches (posted yesterday) applied
-- james s
Signed-off-by: Alex Iannicelli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: James Smart <email@example.com>
Just to be clear, 22.214.171.124 is not a DUP candidate. 126.96.36.199.1p is the DUP candidate. .77 is a superset of the requested DUP driver.
This request was evaluated by Red Hat Product Management for inclusion in a Red
Hat Enterprise Linux maintenance release. Product Management has requested
further review of this request by Red Hat Engineering, for potential
inclusion in a Red Hat Enterprise Linux Update release for currently deployed
products. This request is not yet committed for inclusion in an Update
You can download this test kernel from http://people.redhat.com/jwilson/el5
Detailed testing feedback is always welcomed.
*** Bug 568288 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
~~ Attention Customers and Partners - RHEL 5.6 Public Beta is now available on RHN ~~
A fix for this 'OtherQA' BZ should be present and testable in the release.
If this Bugzilla is verified as resolved, please update the Verified field above with an appropriate value and include a summary of the testing executed and the results obtained.
If you encounter any issues or have questions while testing, please describe them and set this bug into NEED_INFO.
If you encounter new defects or have additional patches to request for inclusion, promptly escalate the new issues through your support representative.
Finally, future Beta kernels can be found here:
Note: Bugs with the 'OtherQA' keyword require Third-Party testing to confirm the request has been properly addressed. See: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/describekeywords.cgi#OtherQA ).
*** Bug 640225 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Reminder! There should be a fix present for this BZ in snapshot 3 -- unless otherwise noted in a previous comment.
Please test and update this BZ with test results as soon as possible.
An advisory has been issued which should help the problem
described in this bug report. This report is therefore being
closed with a resolution of ERRATA. For more information
on therefore solution and/or where to find the updated files,
please follow the link below. You may reopen this bug report
if the solution does not work for you.