Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 604438
Review Request: rubygem-scaffold - Scaffold is a templating tool for Puppet
Last modified: 2010-07-06 17:35:09 EDT
Spec URL: http://stahnma.fedorapeople.org/reviews/rubygem-scaffold.spec
SRPM URL: http://stahnma.fedorapeople.org/reviews/rubygem-scaffold-0.0.3-1.fc14.src.rpm
Scaffold allows you to create basic Puppet configuration, modules, nodes,
classes, functions and types.
* %define -> %global
- Now we prefer to use %global rather than %define
* ruby(abi) dependency
- Writing ruby(abi) dependency is a must
* Explcitly defined macros
- Explicitly defined %ruby_sitelib is used nowhere.
- Please use explicitly defined %geminstdir also in %files
* Explicit version dependency
- As rubygem-templater in Fedora on all supported branches have higher version
than 0.5.0, the explicit ">= 0.5.0" part is not needed, ref:
* BuildRoot tag
- BuildRoot tag is no longer used so you can remove this (although rpmlint may
complain) on Fedora (not on EPEL)
- Please also write your name.
I must have submitted the gem2rpm spec and not the final one I cleaned up. :) I'm out of town until the end of the week, so I will look at it then.
I'd like to withdraw this request. Upstream is going to replace it with another tool shortly.